Print This Post
1. Minutes. The minutes of November 3, 2010, were accepted.
2. Payment for Office Support. In the Treasurer’s absence the solution is to pay with a cashier’s check.
3. Office of Opportunity, Inclusiveness, and Compliance. President R. reports the office is in disarray. Contacts are being followed up with supportive congressional offices. The other LOC unions are also interested in the situation.
4. Master Contract Update. President R. reports the first bargaining session is upcoming.
5. Holiday Party. VP Moteff reported on options (on and off-site, a picnic, a party after the new year: more than one option could take place). A survey of membership will be taken for their preferences. Thank you VP Moteff.
6. BlackBerry Deployment(!) A number of BlackBerries have been distributed; some issues with the process have been identified and are being followed up on.
Meeting adjourned at 1:00 p.m.