1. Minutes. The minutes of May 9, 2012, were accepted.
2. IFPTE Convention Ad. President R. presented specs and prices for the IFPTE convention book ads. Governor Grasso moved, Governor Rudman seconded, and the motion passed unanimously that we buy a business card ad ($150). Governor Rudman supplied excellent wording ideas for the ad.
3. STOCK Act Update. President R. reported that IFPTE has written to the committees of jurisdiction. Several options to change the situation (online dissemination of financial disclosure information) are being pursued. Congratulations again to CREA for alerting the international to this.
4. Master Contract Bargaining. Association rights are being worked on. A proposal from management is expected soon.
5. Meeting with the Director. President R. reported on meeting with Mary M. Topics included the budget and the contract.
6. Politico Article (Social Networking). Governor Rudman shared an article about a CBO staffer getting flak for some Facebook content. The situation raises some interesting questions.
Meeting adjourned at 12:55 p.m.
Carol Hardy Vincent