Print This Post
1. Minutes. The minutes of January 27, 2010, were accepted.
2. Scholarship/Loan Grants. Sec’y Stouffer reported on the program; eight applications are in hand and the committee is reviewing them.
3. Retention Interviews. President R. distributed copies of the retention interview format and questions. Staff will be chosen randomly.
4. Grievance Vote. Governor Grasso moved, Governor Perl seconded, and the motion passed unanimously that the grievant should not be present during Board discussion. VP Moteff then presented the grievance and explained the recommendation of the grievance committee that the grievance not be pursued to arbitration. Governor Jones moved, Governor Campbell seconded, and the motion passed that the committee recommendation be accepted.
5. IFPTE Lobby Week. IFPTE has announced lobby week will be April 12-16. Early registration is available ($125 per participant) until early March.
6. Telework Update. President R. gave an update. Negotiations continue with several major areas of disagreement remaining.
7. CREA Cafe. Steward Moscatiello gave a report on staffing and expenses. Governor McCarthy moved, Governor Grasso seconded, and the motion passed unanimously that $20/week up to $1,000 in a year be allocated for the Cafe. Governor Harlan has volunteered to do most of the buying of supplies. Thanks to Steward M. and Governor H.
8. CRS Alumni and Professional Association Database. CRS is launching an effort to create a recruitment database.
9. IFPTE Women’s Committee. CREA is asked to nominate a representative to the IFPTE Women’s Committee.
10. Director’s Meetings with Divisions. President R. distributed a schedule.
Meeting adjourned at 1 p.m.