Print This Post
1. Minutes. The minutes of August 15, 2012, were accepted.
2. Vote on amendment. The vote was postponed, as a quorum of Governors was not present.
3. CREA election and annual meeting. An election for CREA officers will be held on Wednesday, October 3; petitions are due by Wednesday, September 12. Governors Hardy-Vincent and Campbell have volunteered for the election committee. The annual meeting will be held on Wednesday, October 10. VP Moteff has volunteered to chair the annual meeting committee.
4. Master contract bargaining. President R. reported on bargaining. The performance and promotion articles have been tabled, grievance is next, and will likely be tabled as well. Mediation is likely.
5. CRS non-cash awards. CRS is discussing non-cash performance awards in the form of merchandise or lunches/dinners. Awards in the form of time off don’t appear to be likely.
Meeting adjourned at 1:00 p.m.