Print This Post
1. Minutes. The minutes of April 4, 2012, were accepted.
2. Scanner Purchase. Governor Majors reported on a possible scanner for the CREA office. The recommendation is for a Konica Minolta 4690MF machine. The total will be $2,007.50, including delivery and installation, 3-year warranty, service support, and supplies. Governor Majors moved, Governor Schierow seconded, and the motion passed unanimously that we buy the recommended machine. Thanks to Governor Majors.
3. President/ Director Meeting. Topics include the status of hiring for the Deputy Director/ the budget/ our migration to Outlook.
4. Webinar April 18 (on the ADA interactive process). On April 18 from 12:00-1:30 p.m. a training webinar on the ADA interactive process will be held in lieu of the Board meeting. CREA Governors, Officers, and Stewards are all invited to take part, along with certain others for whom it could be helpful.
5. Member Event. Should we hold a special event? Perhaps a lunchtime speaker? (Yes.) President R. will see if a staffer is available to speak (starting with the fellow from Mr. Van Hollen’s office who couldn’t make it to our annual meeting).
Meeting adjourned at 12:30 p.m.
D. Andrew Austin