Print This Post
1. Minutes.The minutes of August 18, 2010, and September 1, 2010, were accepted.
2. CREA Election. Election will be September 29. We have a full complement of executive officers to be elected; a non-candidate volunteer is needed to run the election. Governor Grasso volunteered. Thanks to Governor Grasso.
3. Master Contract Bargaining. President R. reported on training session, which went well. A meeting on ground rules is scheduled for today (Sept. 15).
4. Approval of New Letterhead and Business Cards. Governor Crocker moved, Governor McCarthy seconded, and the motion passed unanimously, that the new designs be put into use.
5. COP Position. Some concern has arisen over most recent (Sept. 2010) selection process for two KSG COP positions. Investigation is underway.
Meeting adjourned at 12:40 p.m.
Bryan Sinquefield (telcon)