1. Minutes. The minutes of September 26, 2012, were accepted.
2. Annual Meeting Update. Everything is on track. A staffer from Rep. Van Hollen’s office is confirmed, still waiting to hear about other speakers.
3. Report Taken Down. A Senate committee has complained and written a critique of a CRS report about taxes. Management took the report off crs.gov, changes are being discussed. President-to-be Moteff will further discuss the various issues surrounding this action with Director Mazanec at their next Tuesday meeting.
4. FY2013 Budget. Treasurer Austin presented the final budget and went through additions/deletions. Gov. Grasso recommends $1,000 each for professional meetings and training and steward training. Gov. Schierow moved and Gov. Jones seconded that the budget be approved. The motion passed unanimously.
5. Open Time. Gov. Hardy Vincent passed along to the Board questions she had received from members of the bargaining unit about telework and volunteer librarian postings in LaFollette.
Meeting adjourned at 1:00 p.m.
D. Andrew Austin
Carol Hardy Vincent