Print This Post
1. Minutes.The minutes of October 21, 2009, were accepted as read.
2. New Officer and Board Members. President Roth introduced Brian Reeder, who has stepped in to fill a vacant Board seat from CAC. Governor Crocker moved, Governor Grasso seconded, and the Board unanimously approved his nomination. President Roth introduced Jack Moteff, who has stepped in to fill the vacant Vice Presidency for Training and Liaison. Governor Harlan moved, Governor Crocker seconded, and the board unanimously approved his nomination. President Roth also conveyed Ryan Granger’s wish to fill a vacant Board set from KSG. Governor Crocker moved, Governor Reeder seconded, and the Board unanimously approved his nomination. Welcome and thanks to the new Board Members and VP.
3. A&P Photos/ E-mail Addresses / Phone Numbers Grievance. President Roth reported on discussions. Management does not wish to report incidents in which people request removal. Suggestion was made to allow regular requests from CREA. Sense of the Board is to go back with this suggestion.
4. A&P Survey. Volunteers requested to analyze the survey data. Governors Grasso, McCarthy, Perl, and Crocker have volunteered. Thanks to all four.
5. Telework. VP Moteff reported on the proposal from management. Discussion ensued. The team will keep the Board informed as negotiation gets underway.
6. Request for Merit Selection Waiver.A request has been made for an NTE in FDT to be converted to permanent after only one year. Discussion ensued and more information will be requested.
7. Brown Bag Lunches.The Library Office of Opportunity, Inclusiveness, and Compliance is hosting a “teach in session.” President Roth distributed an announcement and encouraged the Board to attend.
Meeting adjourned at 1 p.m.