1. Minutes.The minutes of November 4, 2009, were accepted.
2. Telework. President R. reported that proposals have been exchanged.
3. MetroCheck Issues. President R. described the January changes involving separate accounts and the reset of transit to $0 at the end of the month.
4. New Privacy LCR. President R. reported that the Library has released a new LCR. Implementation may be subject to bargaining.
5. Meeting with the Director. President R. will meet with the Director November 19. Issues to be raised include problems with tables in A&P. A&P incompatibility with MOSS also to be raised.
6. Long-term Care Lunch. Lunchtime program will be held December 10.
7. Training Opportunities. President R. distributed info on several training courses. We have also been invited to bring 5 people to a GAO-sponsored training December 2, and all have been invited to the GAO inaugural meeting (also on December 2 at 2pm).
8. CFC Bake Sale. Next Tuesday! Please bake, buy, or volunteer.
9. CREA Holiday Party. Party will be week of December 21.
10. A&P Photos/Non-Congressional Contact. Signed MOU was distributed.
11. Investment Information. Investment information was shared. Treasurer P. moved some funds with the agreement and under the guidance of the Investment Committee.
12. Stewards. VP Jefferson urged everyone to hold steward elections. CAC and LIN have elected their stewards.
13. Other Issues.Website | Training | CREA upcoming year focus | Communications team will come in to check in with the Board.
Meeting adjourned at 1 p.m.