Print This Post
1. Minutes.The minutes of May 12, 2010, were accepted.
2. Telework Update. First lists have been published; they are available at creaunion.org.
3. Reopening the CBA. Decision will need to be made and management informed by the end of June. A list of matters to consider was e-mailed.
4. Official Time Negotiation. President R. reported on discussions with Bob Dizard; a proposal was distributed. Counterproposal language was suggested.
5. Meeting with Director. President R. reported on his meeting with the Director. Topics included CRS user survey. Responses are being analyzed.
6. Caucus Cost Overrun. Refund is complete. Thanks to those who persisted on our behalf and to those who stepped up and paid.
7. CRS Reorganization. Management meetings were held. CREA meetings with affected staff will be held shortly. No physical moves are in the offing. How should questions be directed? A communication will be drafted and sent.
8. Other. KSG will sponsor CREA Cafe for June. Thanks to KSG and Governors Granger and Rudman!
Meeting adjourned at 1 p.m.