Print This Post
1. Minutes. The minutes of May 5, 2010, were accepted.
2. Electronic Pay Stubs. LOC has proposed changing default to no paper copy; employees can still request paper copies be mailed.
3. Telework Update. 78 applications have been received thus far. A helpful Q&A page was published on the CREA website.
4. CRS Reorganization. Meetings will be Thursday, May 13.
5. Official Time. LOC is arguing that arbitrator still has jurisdiction. President R is completing Phase I reconstruction. President R. reported on meeting with Bob Dizard (the new Senior Advisor to the Librarian); the hope is to pursue an effective forward-moving plan. House Administration supports a better resolution.
6. Meeting with the Director. President R. will meet with the Director on Tuesday, May 18; questions are solicited.
(a) Governor Rudman brought in a camera for CREA; thanks to Governor Rudman!
(b) Suggestion was made to formally thank Rep. Wasserman Schultz.
(c) President Obama is pushing for KSAs to be eliminated from federal hiring; will
LOC continue to require them?
Meeting adjourned at 1 p.m.