1. Minutes.The minutes of February 17, 2010, were accepted.
2. Scholarship and Loan Committee. Secretary S. reported that the committee had completed its deliberations and that four loan grants and two scholarships were to be awarded. Announcements will go out this week. Congratulations to all.
3. FLRA Training Report. Governor Perl reported on the FLRA statutory training she had attended and recommended it highly.
4. CREA Cafe. VP Jefferson caught the Board up on divisional rotation. Thanks to all volunteers.
5. Grievance Mediation. VP Moteff reported on a grievance. Mediation is being pursued before going to arbitration.
6. Response to Director on Enhancing CRS Products. Governor Crocker distributed a draft of some suggestions. A follow-up meeting will be held, with all CREA members invited to attend and offer suggestions.
7. CREA Meetings with Congressional Staff. VPs Jefferson and Moteff reported on productive meetings with Leg Branch subcommittee staff and House Administration staff.
8. LMI CRS User Study. VP Moteff mentioned that CREA input would be sought.
9. Financial Review Complete. Treasurer Purcell distributed copies of the review conducted by CPA Judith Ann Kellogg in accordance with our financial guidelines. The local is in good shape; thanks to Treasurer Purcell, Governor Smole, and the Investment Committee.
Meeting adjourned at 1 p.m.