Print This Post
1. Minutes. The minutes of June 2, 2010, were accepted.
2. CRS Reorganization. President R. reported that he and VP Jefferson have met with all affected groups; no major surprises have been encountered, and there are no major concerns beyond the issue of supervisors and performance during the transition.
3. Telework Update. Meetings with the initial group of approved teleworkers have all been scheduled. Apparently, 7 or 8 additional applicants have come in and been approved. A few technical issues have arisen. Also, a reminder was made to record telework days as such. The telework team is meeting to assess progress.
4. Bargaining Teams Needed. LOC has proposed changes to the regulation (LCR) on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA). The Inspector General (IG) has drafted a new LCR on its operations (no LCR currently guides the IG’s operations). President R. will share the drafts. Governors Grasso and Rudman expressed interest in the FMLA changes. Governor Crocker expressed interest in the IG LCR.
5. Opening Contract. President R. will contact Joe S. for a possible training.
6. Oral History. VP Jefferson is developing a template for interviews.
7. Matt Biggs Presentation. Matt Biggs can come give a talk in July or August; this would be in lieu of a regular BOG meeting.
Meeting adjourned at 1 p.m.
Bryan Sinquefield (telcon)