1. Minutes.The minutes of June 1, 2011, were accepted. (Thank you Governor Sinquefield.)
2. CREA Cafe. Should we reconsider the cafe format? After discussion, Governor Crocker moved, Governor Perl seconded, and the motion passed unanimously that we query the membership about their attendance/ nonattendance, interest in, and ideas for the cafe. We will use that input to experiment with the format.
3. Coffee with Mary Mazanec. Coffee will be Thursday, June 16, at 9:30 a.m. Governor Perl volunteered to pick up some doughnuts; VP Moteff is organizing coffee and other pastries. Thanks to VP M. and Governor P!
4. Contract Bargaining. We need a new team member; Governor Grasso has volunteered. Thanks to Governor Grasso.
5. Americans with Disabilities Act Library Regulation. The Library has proposed a rewrite of the ADA LCR. A bargaining team will be needed; Governor Smole volunteered to ask someone. Thanks to Governor Smole.
Meeting adjourned at 12:40 p.m.
D. Andrew Austin