Print This Post
1. Minutes.The minutes of June 9 and June 16, 2010, were accepted.
2. CBA Opening. The request has been sent. The first meeting will be July 28; then the clock starts ticking on ground rules, etc.
Proposal from Joe S. discussed; clarification will be requested on customization of training to include relevant articles and number of attendees who can be accommodated. Sense is that Officers, Governors, and Stewards will be invited and that bargaining team members will be required to attend training.
3. Upcoming Meetings with Management.
(a) President R., along with Governor Rudman and other affected KSG staff, will meet with management to discuss Sharepoint issues; how can we improve its usefulness as a collaboration tool?
(b) President R., along with Sherry Shapiro and with input from VP Moteff, will meet with management about the issue of useful websites getting blocked by CRS/LC software.
4.LC Proposed Regulations. (Being negotiated with the other LC unions.) The regulations will be separated and negotiated one by one.
5. Telework. No news is mostly good news.
6. Food Service. The cafeteria contractor has requested shorter hours. The unions will meet with management. Ideas are solicited.
7. Ergonomic Furniture. Apparently, people are not getting as many options as they were supposed to.
Note: Governor McCarthy has volunteered to take the next 3-month shift facilitating the agenda. Thanks to Governor McCarthy!
Meeting adjourned at 1 p.m.
Bryan Sinquefield (telcon)