Print This Post
1. Minutes.The minutes of May 26, 2010, were accepted.
2. Telework Update. Workstation replacements are proceeding. Governor (and teleworker) Sinquefield reported a positive experience on his first day; Governor Smole also had a positive report of his first day. Some possible training in managing in a telework environment has been suggested for both staff and management; free online training from OPM is available. Perhaps a meeting to share tips and experiences could be held after we have several months of telework to assess.
3. Oral History of CREA. VP Jefferson is pursuing this and will report back at a later meeting.
4. Union Presidents’ Meeting with LC Human Resources Director.
(a) Agreement signed on electronic pay stubs. Hard copy will still be available if employee actively signs up.
(b) Issue was raised for CDP (Career Development Program) graduates to be given some priority consideration for interviews for LC openings.
(c) Metro fare increase will require recertification; up to $230 is currently available per month.
5. Open Time. Governor Grasso reported that some movement is happening on DOD/Administration initiative to insource; she will give a formal report at a future meeting. Governor Smole inquired about next steps on the contract.
Meeting adjourned at 12:50 p.m.
Bryan Sinquefield (telcon)