Print This Post
1. Minutes. The minutes of July 21, 2010, were accepted.
2. Membership Giveaway. VP Moteff will order items as discussed (mugs and lanyards).
3. Scholarships and Grants. Sec’y Stouffer reported on the program; a second round will be undertaken with the remaining funds.
4. LMI Survey. Should we analyze data? Should we have a working group? (Yes – Governors Grasso, McCarthy, Perl, and Sinquefield and Sec’y Stouffer volunteered to join.)
5. Employee Survey. Results have been released; some are intriguing. Our subgroup will post some findings shortly.
6. CBA Training. Dates are being discussed; team will attend and Officers, Board, and Stewards will be invited.
7. Bargaining Team and Representative to Health and Safety Committee. Governor McCarthy moved, Governor Perl seconded, and the motion passed unanimously that Governor Reeder be appointed to the LOC Health and Safety Committee as CREA representative and that the CBA bargaining team of Julius Jefferson, Jasmina Miric, Jack Moteff, Dennis Roth, and Sibyl Tilson, with alternate Shelley Harlan, be approved.
8. Membership. Membership is up (!).
Meeting adjourned at 1 p.m.
Bryan Sinquefield (telcon)