Print This Post
1. Minutes. The minutes of June 30, 2010, were accepted.
2. Employee Survey. Unions have been invited to participate in a group to analyze LOC’s areas of weakness. CRS responses have been disaggregated; a committee will do some analysis of the CRS data. Thanks to volunteers Governor Granger, Governor Harlan, and Governor Perl.
3. Monthly Meeting with the Director. Meeting will be July 20; issues are solicited. Status of Deputy? Federal pay raise or freeze? Telework (good news). SharePoint meeting (also basically good news).
4. Blocked Websites. President R.,VP Jefferson, Stephen Pierce, and Martinez Majors met with LOC to discuss situation. One suggestion is to set up a stand-alone machine in IMT to access these sites while problems are being diagnosed. Machines could also be made available in divisions or Resource Centers.
5. SharePoint Meeting. President R., VP Jefferson, Governor Rudman, Hannah Rubin, and Martinez Majors met with Donna Scheeder. Issues included keeping SharePoint available and flexible for resource sharing; general sense was that meeting was a useful start to continuing discussion.
6. Treasurer’s Quarterly Report. Treasurer Purcell is leaving to go to the Social Security Administration! Our loss is the SSA’s gain. Former Treasurer Sibyl Tilson has agreed to fill in until the fall election. Congratulations and thanks to Treasurer Purcell. Thanks to soon-to-be-Treasurer Tilson. Quarterly report looks good; we are in good shape.
7. Official Time. Ninety-day agreement is on track to be completed successfully. Thanks to all involved.
8. Madison Cafeteria. Adams cafeteria will have reduced hours; Madison is still under discussion.
9. Governors’ Time. VP Moteff distributed info on some attractive items to use as thank-yous for members. A little further discussion will be held at the next meeting regarding exactly what to order. Thanks to VP Moteff.
Meeting adjourned at 1 p.m.
Bryan Sinquefield (telcon)