1. Minutes. The minutes of December 3, 2009, were accepted.
2. Election of New Governor. Phillip Brogsdale has come forward to fill a vacancy. Governor Harlan moved, Governor Campbell seconded, and the motion passed unanimously that Mr. Brogsdale be elected to the Board. Welcome and thanks to Mr. Brogsdale.
3. Statement of Support. A statement of support in relation to outside writing has been written. Sense of the Board is that it be edited and sent on.
4. Telework Update. President R. gave an update on negotiations.
5. Oral History of CREA. VP Jefferson presented the idea of an oral history project; reaction was favorable.
Meeting adjourned at 2 p.m.