Print This Post
1. Minutes.The minutes of January 13, 2010, were accepted.
2.Grievance Committee Report. VP Moteff gave a report on two ongoing grievances.
3. Telework Update. Governor Harlan gave a precis of events. Counter proposals have been exchanged. Differences have been whittled down to less than 10.
4. IFPTE Training. VPs Moteff and Jefferson reported on IFPTE training. Ideas will be shared with stewards.
5. Contract Reopening Committee. VP Jefferson will chair. Governors Brogsdale, Crocker, and Harlan have volunteered to serve. Thanks to all.
6. Steward Elections. All divisions except ALD, TEC, and KSG have completed elections.
7. Meeting with Director. President R. reported on his meeting with the Director. Should CREA respond to the Director’s question of how we can do our jobs even better? Also a briefing for CREA has been suggested on the request for $1.8 million for “information technology research architecture” (a hardware upgrade?)
Meeting adjourned at 1 p.m.