Print This Post
1. Minutes.The minutes of January 6, 2010, were accepted.
2. Scholarship Open Season. President Roth conveyed on behalf of the Scholarship Committee that scholarships and loan repayment grants would soon be available.
3. Review of CREA Finances. Governor Smole reported that a CPA in the process of reviewing CREA’s finances is anticipated to finish in January.
4. Telework Update. President Roth updated the Board on negotiations.
5. Grievance Committee Report. Vice President Moteff reported on behalf of the Grievance Committee. After discussion, Governor Crocker moved that the Board accept the committee’s decision that the grievance should be taken to arbitration. Governor Reeder seconded. The motion carried.
6. Training. Vice President Moteff briefed the Board on training opportunities in the coming months.
7. CBA. The Board considered whether to reopen the CBA in June. Discussion will continue at the next meeting.
8. CREA Cafe. Steward Moscatiello suggested that volunteers from each division act as coordinators. Governor Miric of RSI volunteered. Thanks to Governor Miric. Ideas on how to plan and organize the cafe are welcome.
Meeting adjourned at 1 p.m.