Print This Post
1. Minutes.The minutes of February 2, 2011, were accepted.
2. Telework Poll. The poll thus far: 60 in favor of following the OPM policy guidance on allowing “unscheduled telework,” 11 against.
3. ULP (Unfair Labor Practice). President R. reported on an inappropriate comment made by the Director at one of the annual divisional director’s address follow-up meetings. A ULP is to be filed.
4. Director’s Meetings. The Director and Deputy Director will continue conducting the follow-up meetings.
5. African-American Heritage Month Film Sponsorship. VPJefferson reported that CREA will join the other LOC unions in sponsoring the documentary film “Brother Outsider” to be shown as part of the month’s activities.
6. Computer Issues.Governor Reeder reported on concerns relating to proxy rights; also, the information in the TMU about increased security measures for remote e-mail was raised. Steward Tilson mentioned problems with outdated software programs. A briefing will be requested on computer access and security.
Meeting adjourned at 1:00 p.m.