Print This Post
1. Minutes. The minutes of Feb. 1, 2012, were accepted.
2. IFPTE Request. President R. introduced some background to the IFPTE letter (in particular the departure of one large west coast local). After discussion, Governor Jones moved, Governor Schierow seconded, and the motion passed unanimously that we donate $5,000 to the IFPTE sustainability fund.
3. Budget Hearing. President R. reported on the hearing. CRS was not asked about directly; the discussion was cordial. Only mandatory increases have been requested.
4. Director’s Meetings. Discussion included mention of workplace flexibility, awards, future of SRMs, etc.
5. Cafeteria Reopened. Reaction is it looks good so far – prices and service seem decent; credit cards are easier than they used to be; there are more vegetarian options. Concern remains about ground floor coffee shop.
Meeting adjourned at 1:00 p.m.
D. Andrew Austin
Carol Hardy Vincent