1. Welcome Sean Farrell. New CIP Steward Sean Farrell introduced himself. Welcome to Sean.
2. Minutes. The minutes of February 15, 2012, were accepted.
3. Update on Arbitration. President R. reported on possible resolutions to grievances.
4. Update on Contract Bargaining. President R. reported on progress. The current article is Performance. Next will be Promotion.
5. Update on Lactation Center. Center (on the 3d floor) should be opening next week. A request has been made for $$ to help defray decorating costs. Governor Schierow moved, Governor Grasso seconded, and the motion passed unanimously that we contribute $100 for the decor.
6. ULPs Update. President R. reported on progress of information request and senior-level performance bargaining ULPs.
7. Meeting with Director. President R. reported on meeting with the Director, which was cordial.
8. BOG-Steward Meeting. Next week’s meeting will be a joint BOG-Steward meeting (March 7 in CWC-B).
9. Scholarships and Loan Grants. The committee gave a brief update. A record number (18) of applications have come in.
10. Madison Atrium. President R. reported that the atrium will be restored (good news!)
Meeting adjourned at 12:50 p.m.
D. Andrew Austin
Carol Hardy Vincent