1. Minutes. The minutes of Feb. 8, 2012, were accepted.
2. Budget Hearings. President R. asked if we should provide testimony. Consensus is yes, with a positive take on service, new director, etc.
3. Budget Hearings. President R. mentioned a clarification on personnel departures that he would like to include in his testimony.
4. Hill Visits. A number of visits are planned to congressional offices.
5. CREA Office Support. Governor Schierow presented a proposal including significant document-scanning duties. President R. suggested a known person who could be approached; also a scanner may be available to replace existing equipment. Thanks to Governors Schierow and Majors.
6. Steward Elections. Elections are almost complete; training will be decided on after a meeting of new stewards.
7. Computer Issues. President R. has been asked to raise computer issues with the Director. The problems appear to be widespread; we will inquire with IMT.
8. Redistributing Work. President R. raised the issue of work being redistributed; a meeting to discuss this has been requested.
Meeting adjourned at 1:00 p.m.
Carol Hardy Vincent