1. Minutes. The minutes of November 18, 2009, were accepted.
2. New Governor from RSI. Governor McCarthy introduced Jasmina Miric, who has stepped forward to fill the RSI Board vacancy in RSI. Governor McCarthey moved, Governor Crocker seconded, and the motion passed unanimously that Ms. Miric will fill the vacant slot. Thank you and welcome!
3. CREA Holiday Party. CREA party will be Monday, Dec. 21, 12-2 in the Mumford Room. VP Moteff shared menu and entertainment options and requested volunteers. Governors Harlan and Campbell graciously agreed to help with set up and clean up. Details and final choices will be sorted out in the next week.
4. Training opportunities. President R. mentioned upcoming training opportunities. On January 4, 2010, LOC is offering interest-based bargaining training (trainers will be FLRA). CREA will have 3-5 slots. Any CREA participant would get official time. Also IFPTE is developing grievance training and would like D.C. locals to help with development; a meeting will be held January 13 to work on this.
5. Congressional Meetings. President R. reported on various congressional meetings. The Board is asked for issues to consider at upcoming meetings.
6. Telework Negotiations. Mediation has been requested and is slated for December 9 and 10.
7. Metrochek. Changes have been postponed until 2011.
8. Other. VP Jefferson updated on steward elections. CAC, G+F, LIN, RSI are complete or underway or scheduled. ALD, DSP, FDT, and KSG remain to be undertaken.
Meeting adjourned at 1 p.m.