Print This Post
Governor Crocker announced that G&F has two new stewards. Thanks to Gary Guenther and Susan Smelcer.
1. Minutes. The minutes of November 17, 2010, were accepted.
2. Telework Concerns. President R. reported on some glitches. The two-day pilot is underway for eligible staff.
3. Meeting with Director. President R. will meet with the director today. Issues are solicited.
4. Contract Bargaining Update. President R. reported on progress. Bargaining on the first article (on the EAP) is underway.
5. Holiday Activities. VP Moteff reported on survey. The leaning is strong to donate in lieu of a big party. Governor Crocker moved, Governor Harlan seconded, and the motion passed unanimously that we conduct an expanded CREA cafe and give a donation to a suitable charity or charities.
6. CREA Committees. President R. distributed a list of existing and proposed committees. A lively discussion ensued. Secretary S. will update the list and discussion will continue.
Meeting adjourned at 1:00 p.m.