1. Minutes. The minutes of August 1, 2012, were accepted.
2. CREA meeting with congressional staff. President R. reported on meeting with staff of House Administration. Meeting was cordial.
3. Master contract bargaining. President R. reported on bargaining. The current article is performance; the goal is to encourage a more positive approach from supervisors when possible.
4. STOCK Act. President R. reported on the situation with the financial reporting requirements. Progress is being made.
5. Ice cream social(!) Governor Reeder reported on options. The social will be held on August 22 (next Wednesday) at 2:00 p.m. in CWC-C. Prep will start at 1:30. Thanks to Governors Brogsdale, Lewis, Perl, Reeder, and Rudman.
6. ADA regulation update. President R. and VP Jefferson reported on progress. Unions’ proposal is with management.
7. Meeting with CRS Director. President R.’s next meeting with the Director is Tuesday, August 21. Concerns are solicited.
Meeting adjourned at 1:00 p.m.
D. Andrew Austin