1. Minutes.The minutes of March 17, 2010, were accepted as read. The minutes of March 31, 2010, were accepted with an amendment.
2. Grievance Vote. VP Jefferson described a grievance and reported that the Grievance Committee had voted to recommend that the matter not be pursued to arbitration. Governor Crocker moved, Governor Reeder seconded, and the motion passed unanimously that the grievance not be pursued to arbitration.
3. Request for Support for Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day. $100 will be provided to help LOC sponsor Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day.
4. CREA Telework Information Sessions. VP Moteff and President Roth explained that two sessions will be held, April 8 at 9:30 and April 15 at 12:30 in LM 316. Questions are coming in.
5. Episodic Work at Home. President R. discussed his meetings with the Director and with Doug Warshof.
6. Grievance Resolution. President R. and VP Moteff reported on a grievance that was to be pursued to arbitration; grievance mediation was used and a successful outcome was achieved. Congratulations to those involved.
7. Grievance Training. VP Jefferson reported on a training series for stewards that is underway.
8. Digital Camera. Should CREA buy a digital camera? Governor Rudman volunteered to loan a camera. Thanks to Governor Rudman!
Meeting adjourned at 1 p.m.