1. Minutes.The minutes of March 23, 2011, were accepted.
2. Possible Shutdown. The LC and LC unions have agreed to the MOU. Those who will be excepted will get a letter today (April 6).
3. Master Contract Bargaining. President R. mentioned that the article on merit selection is up next.
4. Arbitration. The grievance over being removed from a compflex schedule has moved to arbitration; a hearing is scheduled for April 15.
5. Grad Recruit Program.The program has recommenced.
6. Other. Should we invite Mary Mazanec to a CREA Cafe? Maybe not. Perhaps a lunch instead. Governor Crocker moved, Governor Rudman seconded, and the motion passed unanimously that we invite Ms. Mazanec to an offsite informal lunch with Officers, Governors, and Stewards at which we would share our views of the CREA-CRS history, working relationship, and hopes for the future.
Meeting adjourned at 1:00 p.m.