Print This Post
1. Minutes. The minutes of March 21, 2012, were accepted.
2. New Board Member. Beverly Campbell (CIP) has volunteered to serve on the Board. Governor Reeder moved, Governor Grasso seconded, and the motion passed unanimously that Ms. Campbell be appointed to the Board of Governors. Welcome to Ms. Campbell!
3. Scanner. Governor Majors will be asked to provide recommendations.
4. Feedback on Director Coffee. The event went well. We will host a similar event in the next few months and proceed from there. Perhaps we will approach Mary and see if a brown bag lunch with CREA officials would be of interest.
5. Arbitration Updates. President R. reported that one case will be settled and CREA is hoping for settlement on the other.
6. ADA Training. Online training is to be held April 18; All CREA officials are welcome to participate. More details will be forthcoming.
Meeting adjourned at 12:55p.m.
D. Andrew Austin
Carol Hardy Vincent