Print This Post
1. Minutes.The minutes of April 20, 2011, were accepted.
2. Meeting with Acting Director. President R. reported on meeting with Mary Mazanec (and Dick Ehlke). President R. invited her to lunch; she may be too busy to do it.
3. Possible Project/Assignment for Office Support. We still need suggestions.
4. Blocked Websites. E-mail went out; VP Moteff combined and distributed responses. There has been some frustration. An info session may be requested.
1) Food service areas are to be renovated; this will involve moving the coffee shop to the 6th floor and the Montpelier room may be coming back (in a new form).
2) President R. reported that next Wednesday (May 4) a ‘webinar’ training on arbitration will be held from 12:00 -1:30. Governors and Stewards are invited and encouraged to attend.
3) New employee event. VP Moteff reported he has invited all new staffers hired since January 2010 to a lunch/info session (Thursday May 5, 12:00-1:00). Several have accepted; Governors are asked to gently encourage people to come. Thanks to VP Moteff.
Meeting adjourned at 12:30 p.m.