1. Minutes. The minutes of April 11, 2012, were accepted.
2. Scanner update. President R. reported on new developments. Because our scanner would not be LC-approved it should not be on the network (this is also true of our existing office laptop). IMT has volunteered to provide a new-to-us laptop (or a second desktop) and a scanner; these can be on the network, so we will save money and be in compliance with LC requirements. The scanner should be available in the next couple of months; the laptop/desktop sooner.
3. President’s meeting with the CRS Director. President R. reported that interviews for the Deputy Director are about to start.
4. President’s meeting with LC HR Director. This meeting (which includes the other LC unions) will take place soon; issues are solicited.
5. FLRA town hall meeting webcast. The webcast will be available Thursday, April 26 (tomorrow) in LM 316 from 1:00-3:00 p.m.
6. Conflict Resolution Training. President R. reported on an invitation to conflict resolution training to be held in August by LC; the course runs from 10:00 a.m.-3:00p.m. Available dates will be announced.
Meeting adjourned at 12:45 p.m.
Carol Hardy Vincent