Print This Post
1. Minutes. The minutes of April 14, 2010, were accepted.
2. Appropriations Hearings. House hearing will be April 21 (today); Senate will be April 29.
3. Telework Update. (1) President R. mentioned pro-telework for Feds legislation. (2) Application form for CRS telework program is being refined. (3) Fact sheet for CRS program is also being refined; this will be signed when a telework application is approved. (4) Details of how laptops will be distributed if demand exceeds supply are still being negotiated (implementation bargaining).
4. Parking. President R. reported that fifty parking spaces in the Madison have been given to Capitol Police; this is a violation of existing LC policy.
5. Speakers for CREA–sponsored Sessions. Attendance was a bit thin for Dr. Jones, who gave an interesting speech. Suggestion was made to hold such an event in lieu of the scheduled BOG meeting.
6. CBA Reopening. VP Jefferson reported that the Contract Reopening Committee had met and he distributed its preliminary suggestions. Much to be discussed. Thanks to the Committee.
Meeting adjourned at 1 p.m.