Print This Post
1. Minutes.The minutes of April 7, 2010, were accepted.
2. VP Jefferson Report. VP Jefferson reported on a recent meeting of a joint committee of AFL-CIO and ALA, on which he serves as the IFPTE representative.
3. Organizing and Recruitment. President R. suggested now is a good time to recruit. Telework has stirred up interest.
4. Telework Update. President R. mentioned that the second information session will be held April 15 at 12:30. When will forms be ready? Target is still May 3 for start.
5. CBA Reopening. Committee will meet and report back to Board.
6. COOP. Governors Harlan, Perl, and Rudman volunteered to help with COOP bargaining.
7. Caucus Refund. We are close to being made whole. Thanks to all who pressed on this.
8. Next CREA-Sponsored Event.President R. reminded BOG of talk by Barbara Jones on April 19. Could we sponsor a talk by Matt Biggs from IFPTE on legislation affecting CRS?
Meeting adjourned at 1 p.m.