1. Minutes. The minutes of April 3, 2013, were accepted.
2. Cards for Royce Crocker. Two get-well cards for the Board to sign were circulated and will be in the CREA office for a few days.
3. Meeting with Lillian and Lisa re: Change to VRC. Virtual Research Center functions are being merged with the Library’s systems. Are people in CRS aware of this, are there concerns? Board is encouraged to ask around; we could invite Lillian and Lisa to an upcoming meeting.
4. Labor Night at Nationals Park. How do we want to be involved? Need to find out some logistics, and then decide whether we buy some tickets and do an event/drawing, or do we reserve some tickets for members to purchase at a discount?
5. Money for Scholarship Fund. Gov. Stouffer moved for a one time raise in the fund of $3,000 (to $11,000 total) to cover all 20 applicants this year. Gov. Mangan seconded; the motion passed unanimously. The fund’s positive value as a recruiting tool was discussed.
6. Open Time. Two cases currently pending (one for Leg. Branch, one for Exec. Branch) about the STOCK Act and federal employees’ personal information being made available online. Early indications are that judges are leaning against the online posting. IFPTE still lobbying Members.
Meeting adjourned at 12:45 p.m.