1. Minutes. The minutes of November 16, 2011, were accepted.
2. Governor Slots Vacant. ALD, G&F, and RSI still need Governors.
3. Holiday Party or Alternative. Given the ongoing environment, Governor Perl moved, Governor Martinez seconded, and the motion passed unanimously that we take the $1,000 that we might spend for a holiday party and donate it to a few worthy causes instead. A decision on the donations will be made at the next meeting.
4. Steward Elections. VP Jefferson reported that steward election materials will be distributed soon and elections should be completed by January 17.
5. Master Contract. President R. reported that the representational activity article has been tabled. The consultative management article has been agreed on. Next is alternative work schedules, followed by performance.
6. Website/ Communications Team. VP Moteff is interested in relinquishing the lead on the team.
a. Governor Grasso mentioned that $2,005.60 was raised by the CFC bake sale. Congratulations to all concerned.
b. Governor Martinez solicited input on the cafeteria; President R. suggested Governor Martinez might attend the Food Services meetings.
Meeting adjourned at 12:50 p.m.
D. Andrew Austin