Print This Post
1. Minutes.The minutes of February 3, 2010, were accepted.
2. CREA Website is Blocked. LC software has blocked the website, but we are hopeful that the situation can be resolved. The website is not affected when accessed from outside LC.
3. Grievant’s Presence During Board Discussion of Grievance. Discussion of options was undertaken.
4. Director’s Request for Input from CREA. Question was “How Can We Make CRS Service Better?” Governor Grasso and Governor Crocker volunteered to assist President R. in developing a response.
5. Congressional User Survey. LMI has been awarded a contract to conduct a survey of clients.
6. Issues to be Considered.
a. CRS refusal to participate in Alternative Dispute Resolution (required in CBA).
b. Work day definition (for deadlines).
c. CREA representation being denied.
7. Snow Emergency Pay for Office Staff. Treasurer Purcell mentioned that our office staff person had to take leave to get pay for the office closure days. Suggestion is to restore her leave.
Meeting adjourned at 1 p.m.